Why Become A Coach?
Coaching has many different beneficial factors, here are some of the impacts of becoming a coach.
Would you like to play your part in improving the health and well-being of people of all ages by providing them the opportunity to be physical active by playing table tennis
Then coaching table tennis is for you!
Benefits to you ‘The Coach’
- Helps to improve self confidence
- Increases engagement with people
- Gives a deeper understanding of different individuals and how they learn
- Helps to build personal awareness
- Improve your sports specific knowledge and skills
- Helping individuals and teams to improve and achieve their goals, giving you a greater sense of self-achievements.
- Creates a fun and challenging environment
- Giving something back to help the sport and people grow
Benefits to others:
- Help people to engage and connect with others around them
- Grow confidence and self esteem
- Help to improve knowledge and skills to become more competent in any activities undertaken
- Develop and Improve personal character
- Support personal aims and goals (potentially helping people achieve their dreams)
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Becoming a role model for your community
- Help your local club grow and develop its members
Looking to get involved with coaching Table Tennis? Get in contact with us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org